I hope all you moms out there are having a special day!
Today I did one of my favorite things, create something new. Here is a 6x6 Tri-fold tag wallet and gift card holder for a teacher’s end of year gift. The wallet holds tags for all the children to decorate and sign.
Partially Open with Gift Card Pocket
Fully Open showing Tags for Children to Sign
I used paper and embellishments from the Club Scrap Spring Chorus collection and stamps from various Club Scrap collections. The punches are Martha Stewart’s Swirling Lace, Sizzix Bird on a Branch die, and EK Success flower & leaves punch. I finished it with bakers twine, washi tape, and mini brads.
· Two 7.25 x 8.5 for the sides; scored vertically at 0.5 on one side and 0.25, 0.5 and 0.75 on the other (toward the center).
· One 7 x 8.5 for the center, score vertically at 0.5 from each edge.
· Each card is scored horizontally at 2.5 to make the pocket.
· Trim each piece as shown. Note a 0.25 gap is on either side of the center to allow room for the tags.
· Each side tab is attached to the center back using a 0.5 tab.
· The pocket is from a 5.5 x 3.75 pieced that was cut diagonally1.0 up from the right edge to the top left edge.
· Score the pocket 0.5 on each side except the diagonal. Fold over, trim, and adhere to form the pocket.
Left, center and right sides of the wallet
Thanks for stopping by,