Here is the second challenge for the Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities Volume III biweekly challenge at L3 Studio. Below is my entry week 2 of the challenge - 56. Distress Glitter. You need the book for the technique. To learn more about the "CC3C" challenge here.
|CC3C No. 2 - Tag|
- Manila tag
- Martha Stewart and Stampin Up butterfly punches
- Distress paint - Salty Ocean, Broken China, Frayed Burlap
- Distress glitter- Salty Ocean, Broken China, Stormy Sky, Peacock Feathers, Antique Linen, Tarnish Brass
- Distress ink - Vintage Photo
- Foam tape
- Masking fluid
- Hydrangea and butterfly stamp from Club Scrap in Club Scrap Spruce Hybrid Ink
- Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst spays - California Poppy Gold, Canna Lily Burnt Orange, Poinsettia Red Gold, Sweet Violet Teal
- Ribbon colored with Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Glory of the Seas Gold
- Tim Holtz Wildflower Paper
- Distress Markers in Misc. colors
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your comments are greatly appreciated.