Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Pocket Card and Frame Formula

Welcome,
Today I'm making even more cards for my favorite sources of card sketches: Operation Write Home (OWH) and Retro Sketches.   I'm using elements from the Club Scrap Lock and Key Collection and their Assembly Line Card Making (ALCM) method for efficiently using paper.  To see more card making formulas see their blog Club Scrap Creates.  For this ALCM formula I used three sheets of 12x12 paper and six sheets of 8.5 x 11 and some extra scraps to make 9 cards.  For the formula direction see the end of the post.














The line drawing below shows how to cut each of the three sheets of 12x12 paper and three sheets of 8.5 x 11.  The remaining three sheets of 8.5 x 11 are cut in half and folded to make six A2 cards.  With this formula and some extra red scraps I make 9 cards.  What I do combine the papers together for each card, but put all the extra scraps together to use for the extra accents.  Also I pick some ribbons, punches, and embellishments. I made these last week for the frame challenge for Club Scrap Assembly Line Boot Camp (ALBC).
** 12 x 12 cutting diagram corrected on 4/1/14 **

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this ALCM formula.
Happy Crafting,
Debby

1 comment: