Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Welcome to my new blog


Welcome to my new blog, I'm so glad you came by to look! I'm a paper crafter who has a masculine, grungy, and classical style. I make cards, digital scrapbooks, and paper craft projects. Let’s get started with some samples of my card making style so you can get to know me. Most of the supplies for these cards can be found on their website Club Scrap.



These cards were made with a card making formula from Club Scrap Creates.








The challenge for these was to use the same image three times.










It was fun to make these cookies with paper, WOW matt embossing powder, and rhinestones.

I love these line drawings of leaves embossed in the background.
 
 
 
This is an example of one of my feminine cards, using Distress Inks, and WOW matt embossing powder.

I made these cards as part of the Pro Scrapbookers League event at Club Scrap.   These use mostly Club Scrap supplies from the following kits:
Bookshelves
Bright Lights, Big City
Wildflowers
Comfort Zone
Serenity
Bon Appetit
Postcards from Paris
 
Other supplies included:
WOW matt embossing powder
Distress Ink and Distress Stain
Versafine Ink
Memento Ink
Zig Yellow and Metallic Green embossing powers
Mini Brads
Neenah White Cardstock
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Debby 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby, it looks fantastic! And the perfect choice of background colors for the masculine theme. The first post looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Debby - I like your style. I think the leaf and wildflowers cards might be my favorites.

    ReplyDelete