Welcome to the The Blues Blog Hop! To return to the start of the hop here. This month I'm continuing my mixed media spree with a panel commentating my son's time in Jazz band, a perfect match with this collection.
The background is a patterned paper from 'The Blues' collection. I mounted on a piece of chipboard. I distressed the edges and splattered it with Lindy's Stamp Gang (LSG) Creme Brulee Creme spray for some color and shine.
I printed the black and white picture on card stock. First I coated the picture with clear gesso using a coarse brush to add texture. Then, I sprayed the picture with LSG Hydrangea Blue. Finally I edged it with the gold metallic.
The quote circle was cut from a 'The Blues' patterned paper and 'The Blues' music stamp. I painted the trumpet image with three layers of LSG Glory of the Seas Gold spray. The small panel image is LSG Golden Angel Wings embossing with LSG Time Travel Teal spray.
The Triple panel image is LSG Morning Glory Azure embossing with LSG Silent Night Silver spray.
The quadruple panel image is LSG Morning Glory Azure embossing with LSG Glory of the Seas Gold spray. Finally all images were matted and antiqued.
The supplies used are listed below:
- Club Scrap Printed paper 'The Blues'
- Club Scrap Ribbon 'The Blues', and 'Oopsie Daisy'
- Club Scrap Embellishments 'The Blues'
- Club Scrap Stamps 'The Blues'
- Club Scrap Hybrid Ink - Sapphire
- Club Scrap solid papers 'The Blues', '50s kitchen' teal, and 'Oopsie Daisy' gold
- Distressing Ink - Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Broken China
- Distress Stain - Tarnished Brass, Black Soot
- Gold Metallic Paint Stick
- Signo White Gel Pen
- Clear Gesso
- Mixed Media paper
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays - Creme Brulee Cream, Azure Sea Asters, Time Travel Teal, Hydrangea Blue, Silent Night Silver, Glory of the Seas Gold, Tibetan Poppy Teal
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Two Tone embossing powders - Morning Glory Azure, Golden Angel Wings